溝通技巧

和美國人交流的常用會話用語

pc-english-for-communication

只要你每天讀一遍,堅持一個月,你的英語水平就可以達到跟美國人交流的水準:

  1. What are you trying to say?(你到底想說什麽?)
  2. Don’t be silly.(別胡鬧了。)
  3. How strong are your glasses?(你近視多少度?)
  4. Just because.(沒有別的原因。)
  5. It isn’t the way I hoped it would be.(這不是我所盼望的。)
  6. You will never guess.(你永遠猜不到。)
  7. No one could do anything about it.(衆人對此束手無措。)
  8. I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
  9. Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金錢的主人,莫做金錢的奴隸。)
  10. I am not available.(我正忙著)
  11. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中的知識比手中的金錢更重要)
  12. Never say die, it’s a piece of cake. 別泄氣,那只是小菜一碟。
  13. Don’t worry, you’ll get use to it soon. 別擔心,很快你就會習慣的。
  14. I konw how you feel. 我明白你的感受。
  15. You win some.you lose some. 勝敗乃兵家常事。
  16. Don’t bury your head in the sand. 不要逃避現實。
  17. I didn’t expect you to such a good job. 我沒想到你幹得這麽好。
  18. You are coming alone well. 你做得挺順利。
  19. She is well-build. 她的身材真棒。
  20. You look neat and fresh. 你看起來很清純。
  21. You have a beautiful personality. 你的氣質很好。
  22. You flatter me immensely. 你過獎啦。
  23. You should be slow to judge others. 你不應該隨意評論別人。
  24. I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake. 如有任何錯誤,請你原諒。
  25. It was most careless ofme. 我太粗心了。
  26. It was quite by accident. 真是始料不及。
  27. I wish I had all the time i’d ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.
    我希望所有被我浪費的時間重新回來,讓我再浪費一遍。
  28. I like you the way you were. 我喜歡你以前的樣子。
  29. You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don’t want to be a third wheel.
    你們兩個自己去看電影吧,我不想當電燈泡。
  30. Do you have anyone in mind? 你有心上人嗎?
  31. How long have you known her? 你認識她多久了?
  32. It was love at frist sight. 一見鍾情
  33. I’d bettle hit the books. 我要複習功課啦。
  34. a piece of one’s mind. 直言不諱
  35. He gave me a piece of mind, “Don’t shift responsibility onto others."
    他責備道:“不要把責任推卸到別人身上。”
  36. a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活
  37. The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and
    dog life. 這對夫婦老是吵架,相互之間水火不容。
  38. a dog’s life 潦倒的生活
  39. The man lived a dog’s life. 這個人生活潦倒。
  40. A to Z 從頭至尾
  41. I know that from A to Z. 我很了解這件事。
  42. above somebody 深奧
  43. Well, this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你們在講什麽。
  44. all ears 全神貫注地傾聽著
  45. When you tell her some gossip, she is all ears. 跟她講一些小道消息,她會聽地仔仔細細。
  46. all the more 更加,益發
  47. You’ll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,對你會更有好處。
  48. all dressed up 打扮得整整齊齊
  49. She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齊卻無處炫耀。
  50. all in all 總的說來;最心愛的東西
  51. The daughter is all in all to him. 女兒是他的無價寶。
  52. all out 竭盡全力
  53. They went all out. 他們鼓足了幹勁。
  54. all over 全部結束;渾身,到處
  55. Glad, it is all over. 這事全部結束了,好得很。
  56. I’m wet all over. 我渾身都濕了。
  57. all set 准備就緒
  58. He is all set for an early morning start. 他已做好清晨出發的一切准備。
  59. all you have to do 需要做得是
  60. All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.
    你需要做得是靜下心來等好消息。
  61. as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC
    容易得很
  62. To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log.
    對我來說,講個故事還不是隨手拈來。
  63. as busy as a bee 非常忙
  64. Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring. 媽媽每天早上都忙得不可開交。
  65. at one’s fingertips 了如指掌
  66. How to get at that little island is at his fingertips. 他知道怎麽去那個小島。
  67. at one’s wit’s end 智窮
  68. Don’t ask him.It is also at his wit’s end. 不要問他了,他也不知道。
  69. big shot 大人物,大亨
  70. He is a big shot in our little town.
  71. black sheep 敗家子,害群之馬
  72. Every family has a black sheep. 家家有本難念的經。
  73. black and blue 遍體鱗傷
  74. The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.
    那個小偷當場被抓住並被打得青一塊紫一塊的。
  75. black and white 白紙黑字
  76. The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses.
    證據確鑿,凶手再也無話可說。
  77. blind alley 死胡同
  78. You are heading into a blind alley. 你正在鑽牛角尖。
  79. blow hot and cold 搖擺不定
  80. This guy seemed to have no own idea. He always blew hot and
    cold.這家夥好象沒什麽主張,總是搖擺不定。
  81. blow one’s own trumpet 自吹自擂
  82. Don’t blow your own tumpet. Let us see what on earth you can do.
    不要自吹自擂了,讓我們看看你到底能做什麽。
  83. born with a silver in one’s mouth 出生在富貴人家
  84. He is born with a silver in one’s mouth. 他是含著金鑰匙出生的。
  85. bland new 嶄新的
  86. a bland new coat 新衣服
  87. peak the ice 打破沈默
  88. The couple hadn’t spoken to each other for a week. They were both waiting for
    the other one to peak the ice. 這對夫婦已經一個星期沒說過話了。兩人都在等另一方先開口。
  89. by a blow 無意中的一擊
  90. He is beaten to the ground by a blow. 他被擊到在地。
  91. can’t stand it any longer 不能再忍受了
  92. I can’t stand it any longer,I quit. 我再也忍受不了了,我走。
  93. carry something too far 過火了
  94. You are carrying your joke too far. 你玩笑開得太過分了。
  95. castle in the sky 海市蜃樓
  96. You plan is nearly a castle in the sky. 你的計劃簡直就是空想。
  97. cats got one’s tongue 啞口無言
  98. chain smoker 老煙槍
  99. come up with 産生,想出
  100. Let me come up with some ideas. 讓我想一想。
  101. come easily 容易
  102. Languages come easily to some people. 有些人能夠很容易地掌握語言。
  103. cup of tea 喜歡
  104. Movies are not my cup of tea. 我不喜歡看電影。
  105. cut it out 停止,住嘴
  106. Cut it out! I can’t stand you any longer.
  107. call it a day 不再做下去,停止(某種活動)
  108. Let us call it a day,stop. 這一天工作夠了,停工吧!
  109. dark horse 黑馬
  110. Nobody considered that John would win the game. He was a dark horse in the
    final.
  111. dear John letter 絕交信
  112. Jack received a dear John letter from his girlfriend because he had poken her
    heart.
  113. do somone good 對某人有好處
  114. Having some moring exercises does you good.
  115. Do you get me? 你明白我的意思嗎?
  116. doesn’t count 這次不算
  117. It doesn’t count this time,try again.
  118. doesn’t make sense 不懂;沒有任何意義
  119. The sentence you made doesn’t make any sense to me.
  120. down and out 窮困潦倒
  121. Being down and out, he couldn’t support his family.
  122. drive at 用意,意欲
  123. What’s he driving at?他用意何在?
  124. drop in 偶然拜訪
  125. I dropped him in on my way to the hospital.
  126. drop me a line 寫信給我
  127. On arriving the University,please drop me a line.
  128. early bird 早起的人
  129. An early bird catchs worms。捷足先登
  130. easy come easy go 來得快去得也快
  131. eat my words 收回前言,認錯道歉
  132. I said something bad to my mum.Although I want to eat my words back, it didn’t
    work, for I had hurt my mum’s feeling.
  133. face the music 直面困難
  134. He knew he’d never get away with it so he decided to face the music and give
    himself up to the police. 他知道自己不可能逃脫,因此決定一人做事一人當 —— 向警察自首。
  135. face up to 勇敢地面對某事
  136. You must learn to face up to your responsibilities.
  137. fed up 厭倦
  138. I am rather fed up with your complaints.
  139. feel free to do something 不要拘束
  140. Please feel free to make suggestions.
  141. few and far between 很少,稀少
  142. Human beings are few and far between in this zone.
  143. French leave 不辭而別
  144. give me a headache 讓人頭痛
  145. The naughty boy gave me a headache.
  146. give me a hand 幫我一下
  147. go Dutch AA制
  148. God bless you 上帝保佑你
  149. God bless you with your examinations.
  150. God knows 天知道
  151. Got it? 明白了嗎?
  152. green thumbs /fingers 園藝技能
  153. hands are full 非常忙
  154. have a ball 勇敢
  155. have had it 受夠了
  156. I have had it with all your excuses. 我受夠了你的借口。
  157. hold water 站得住腳
  158. Non of his arguements seem to hold water.
  159. in every sense of word 在某種意義上說
  160. It’s a lie in every sense of word. 這是不折不扣的謊言。
  161. keep an eye on 提高警惕
  162. kill time 打發時間
  163. lazy bones 懶骨頭
  164. Get up lazy bones!
  165. leave it to me 讓我來吧
  166. leave me alone 別管我
  167. like father like son 有其父必有其子
  168. like it or not 不管你喜不喜歡
  169. make a fool of oneself 愚弄某人
  170. make a big money 賺大錢
  171. make both ends need 收支平衡
  172. We have to cut our expenses to make both ends need.
  173. make waves 引起轟動;興風作浪
  174. His achievement made waves in his country.
  175. make yourself at home 別拘束
  176. no good 沒有好結果
  177. Bad mam comes to no good.
  178. no kidding 不要開玩笑
  179. none of your bussiness 不關你的事
  180. not really 也不是……
  181. old hand 老手
  182. He is an old hand at stealing.
  183. old story 老一套
  184. I am tired of it,same old story.
  185. on one’s word of honor 以某人的人格擔保
  186. on occasion 間或
  187. of one’s own accord 自願地
  188. packed like sardins 擁擠
  189. During the holidays, people in the trains are packed like sardins.
  190. pass away 去世
  191. pay the price 付出代價
  192. You are playing with the fire and you must pay the poice one day.
  193. put up with 忍受
  194. I cann’t put up with your rudeness any more; leave my room.
  195. red-letter day 重要的或值得紀念的日子
  196. red tape 繁文缛節
  197. red carpet 紅地毯
  198. run into 偶遇
  199. I ran into an old friend in the shop yesterday.
  200. run out of 用盡,缺少
  201. Quick, quick, we are running out of time. 快!快!時間不夠了!
  202. show up 炫耀
  203. small potatos 小人物
  204. so what? 那怎麽樣呢?
  205. stand up for 忍受
  206. suit one’s taste 對某人的胃口
  207. sunday dress 最好的衣服
  208. sure thing 十有把握的事
  209. take one’s time 盡情玩
  210. Take your time and enjoy it. 請慢慢享用吧一般餐桌用語。
  211. take the words out of one’s mouth 說出某人想說得話
  212. that’s it 就是
  213. that is really something 太好了
  214. there is nothing I can do 我什麽都不能做
  215. there you go 這邊請
  216. there is nothing wrong with me 我沒事
  217. under the table 死底下,秘密地
  218. under the weather 身體不適
  219. what’s going on 怎麽了
  220. what a man 多勇敢的人啊
  221. walking dictionary 活字典
  222. what is up 近來可好
  223. Hi, I haven’t seen you for a long time, what’s up?
  224. world class 一流的

idvHOME 域名(idv.HM)註冊於 2001 年 5 月 19 日,一直在蛻變成為一個綻放的網絡雞湯,它以您的私家網站為名,致力以文字、圖片及多媒體打破社會上固有存在的表面上繁榮、興旺,而實際上虛浮不實的成份。這裡以時尚、數碼、健康、育兒、情感等多角度為出發點,帶領大家思考人生,讓生活過得更精彩。

版權所有 © 2015 idvHOME 私家網絡基金,引用請注明出處,如有侵權請提供證據。

To Top